ATTENTION ALL CONTENT CREATORS! Blogger outreach tools can extend your reach, amplify content, and influence your audience’s buying behaviors.
But first, let’s talk a little about bloggers as influencers.
The Word of Mouth Marketing Association defines ‘influencer’ as someone with a greater than average reach or impact through word of mouth in a relevant marketplace.
Influencers are primarily bloggers, with 86% of influencers saying they have blogs and 88% saying they blog for themselves according to a Technorati report.
So…the bloggers are influential.
Indeed, when consumers want to learn more about products and services, where’s the first place they look?
70% of consumers learn about companies through blogs rather than ads. Furthermore, these blog posts lead to conversion, whereby 61% of online consumers report making purchases based on a blogger’s recommendation.
If you’re in the business of marketing and content creation, you need to use blogger outreach tools.
8 Blogger Outreach Tools You Should Use Today
So in it’s most basic form, BuzzSumo is a content and competitive research tool — and a darn good one at that.
But if you upgrade to Pro, you’ll see why it’s one of the best blogger outreach tools today.
With BuzzSumo, you can:
- Filter users by type, so you can find bloggers in almost any topic or industry
- Filter users by location
- Find top performing content, arranged by number of social media shares
- Find the most shared content based on URL — this is helpful in competitor research
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a tool that could prioritize your various outreach efforts?
Luckily there is, namely Traackr.
Check out this short Traackr tutorial video.
Traackr gives you complete profiles of every blogger. This includes social networks, blogs, and helpful contact info, for a more direct approach.
Use Traackr to:
- Quickly locate relevant influencers
- Target by location and language
- Import existing contacts
- Track influencer’s content and conversations
- Run a network analysis– This shows you who is linked to those key bloggers
So many bloggers to influence, so little time.
Buzzstream makes it easy to find bloggers after uploading your list of URLs. The software automatically analyzes each website, recording contact information, social metrics and traffic stats.
Buzzstream also makes email outreach efficient and effective. The tool automatically tracks response rates for various email templates.
Basically, if you’re tired of spending all day on blogger outreach, Buzzstream can help streamline the process.
- Ability to send emails from within the platform
- Amazing email templates and response rate tracker
- Delay function for emails, which is helpful
- Email notifications that keep you informed
- Integration with sites like Open Site Explorer, BuzzSumo, Followerwonk
- Built-in workflow, which makes blogger outreach easy
Here’s what Inkybee has to offer:
“Smarter outreach delivers remarkable campaigns.”
The beauty of Inkybee is in the data it collects from blogs.
This data includes location, social profiles, engagement, activity, inbound links, social followings, and SEO metrics.
Furthermore, you can manage all phases of an influencer outreach campaign using Inkybee, making it one of the better blogger outreach tools.
Inkybee lets you:
- Collect and filter lists of blogs
- Add blogs and pull in additional data
- Record added contact info, statuses, notes, as well as relationship information for each blog
- Automatically find new blogs in your industry
- Measure and report on your campaign progress
- Locate blogs using Twitter
5. Little Bird
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the blogger data out there? If so, Little Bird can help you cut through the noise.
This influencer identification platform locates bloggers that fit your target audience.
Then Little Bird’s network visualization feature helps you find growing niche communities. Theses communities are color-coordinated, making them easy to tell apart.
Choose Little Bird if you want to:
- Easily identify blogs within your industry
- Locate connections between other bloggers
- Find helpful content for your audience
- See the location of bloggers on a map
- Network visualizations to find relevant communities, which are color-coordinated
- Access strategy, training, and ongoing support for customers
Tomoson has a built-in audience, meaning you won’t have to search for influencers, as they are already using the system. Therefore, all you have to do is choose the bloggers you think will provide the most benefit for your business.
Personally, I like Tomoson for its ease of use.
Once at the website, simply click “Find Influencers” to get started. Now you can begin your search.
Next, type in a keyword, like “healthcare,” and the next screen will be your search results, which are all influencers in the space.
As you click on each influencer profile, you’ll notice stats that will help you decide if you want to reach out.
What’s more, Tomoson is free! Specifically, it’s free to search, review results, and to get a better idea of how the program can help your digital brand through blogger outreach.
Do you get lost in the finer details? Are you finding it difficult to make real progress in your outreach efforts?
Pitchbox will help you focus on creating strong connections with the key bloggers in your industry.
So like Buzzstream, Pitchbox is great for automated and manual email outreach. Furthermore, Pitchbox provides plenty of room to customize your message including who gets it and when.
Additionally, you can set the number of contact attempts for any particular opportunity and customize the template for each attempt.
It’s an easy interface and there’s a lot of room for various campaigns and projects.
Pitchbox has six main features which make it excellent for blogger outreach:
- Prospecting for opportunities in your niche
- Scalable outreach as a result of personalized templates
- Automated follow-ups, since most deals take several contacts to close
- Integrated email allows you to email through Pitchbox, rather than separate accounts
- Relationship manager, which collects all the important information about your contacts
- Performance reporting due to the need to know what’s working and what’s not
8. Ninja Outreach
Finally, we come to Ninja Outreach. Another blogger outreach tool, this one is unique in that it is accessible to users worldwide.
In terms of blogger outreach, this tool offers users a few key features including:
- Personalized templates, as well as custom fields, ensuring personalized messaging
- Automatic email outreach so you can save time — Additionally, this lets you track things like opens, clicks, and replies
- Tracking- track and measure click-through rate, open rate and reply rate
The fact is if you’re not using at least one of these blogger outreach tools, you’re missing a huge opportunity.
After all, who wants to produce content that no one consumes?
Similarly, readers don’t usually like to visit unpopular blogs. This goes back to what I was saying in an earlier post about social proof.
By spending some time with these blogger outreach tools, you can create positive buzz around your content, extend your reach, and convert prospects. This is good for both you, as the content creator, and your audience, since they benefit from your value-packed content.
What’s your favorite blogger outreach tool? If I left any important ones off the list be sure to let me know in the comments.