I often receive several questions about B2B marketing.
Whether I’m on the road giving a digital marketing talk or checking my Twitter account, I receive several questions about B2B marketing. The folks a Regalia developed an infographic that highlights the state of B2B product marketing in 2015.
You can find a transcript here:
The State of B2B Product Marketing in 2015
To understand the state of product marketing in B2B companies, Regalix spoke to senior marketers on current trends and practices in the field. This is what they found.
69%: Understanding buyer needs is the most cited go-to-market strategy.
Creating collateral is a top priority for B2B product marketing.
- 80% Creating Marketing Collateral
- 71% Sales Enablement
- 70% Defining Position
- 70% Creating Marketing Plans
- 69% Launch Planning
Majority of B2B companies invest in product marketing.
- 84% of B2B marketers invest in product marketing.
- 16% do not.
Most popular digital channels besides website and Email, preferences on the list were chosen by our respondents, include Webinars, Social Media, Search, and Blog.
- 91% Website
- 89% Email
- 77% Webinars
- 76% Social Media
- 64% Organic Search (SEO)
Revenue and leads determine success of product launch.
- 89% of B2B marketers mention new customer acquisition as the metric they use to measure the impact of product marketing
- 70% of respondents say they look at revenue generated to measure the success of a product launch