DBI INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Digital Branding Institute (DBI) focuses on helping individuals and organizations enhance their digital identity, visibility, and credibility through digital branding resources, training, and education.
The DBI owned properties and events include the DBI website which hosts a blog filled with how-to’s, thought-leadership, and digital branding inspiration; Digital Branding Summit, our annual Virtual Event laser-focused on specific industries and occupations; our regional Digital Branding Masterclass which guides attendees through the digital branding process having them walk away with a great digital brand to help boost business; and Digital Branding University where we provide affordable, comprehensive online training to build, manage, measure, and monetize a digital brand.
Here are our current open positions:
CONTENT MARKETING INTERN
• Conduct research to find organizations, groups, blogs, and influencers who would be interested in DBI content and virtual events
• Define and execute marketing plan for each piece of content
• Promote content by commenting on blogs, in groups, and other online communities
• Interact with key influencers via social media
• Write and edit blog posts
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
• Grow DBI social networks by increasing fan base and interactions
• Drive engagement- likes, comments, shares, views etc.
• Create and post exclusive content for assigned DBI social network
• Conduct social listening, post comments, respond to questions and drive individuals to content on DBI site that meets their needs
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
• Create graphic content for DBI site and social networks
• Generate thumbnails, images, infographics, and other digital media as requested
• Organize digital media assets
• Experience with graphic design software required
• Must have a computer and access to graphic design software
• Excellent resume building experience
• Form relationships with talented peers and knowledgeable program managers
• Become a vital member of the DBI team where your creativity and input are critical
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with mainstream social networks
• High level of organization
• Detail oriented
• Comfortable working independently and in collaborative environments
• Student enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Intern must be able to receive college credit for program completion
IMPORTANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
Job Type: Part-time, Remote / Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 3 Months
Intern must receive college credit. DBI requires cooperation with an academic sponsor to oversee the internship as we’ll ensure the internship experience meets academic standards.
To apply, please follow the application link and submit your resume and a brief paragraph explaining why you are interested in joining the program, click here to fill out an application.