I’ve sat on many program planning committees, and I understand the effort it takes to find the right speaker and the impact it will have on your event. Thanks for considering me for your upcoming event. I hope you find this page helpful!
[button href=”http://digitalbrandinginstitute.com/contact/” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”false”]Book Me For Your Next Event[/button]
What You Can Expect
I work closely with organizers to ensure your objectives are met, and the audience walks away with concrete and tangible ideas.
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Phone consultation prior to your event so I can get a concrete understanding of your audience and what they expect from your event.
- Event promotion on my blog and newsletter informing my following that I will speak at your event (hopefully, you can also offer them a discount ;))
- Custom resource page for your event that includes slides, notes, and relevant links.
- A follow-up call or email after the event to make sure your expectations were met and the audience was satisfied.
A Little Bit About Me
My experience and education allow me to spread my knowledge through many forms. I enjoy presenting strategies on social media, digital marketing, and branding. I have spoken at conferences, workshops, and schools. I am located in Los Angeles, and since the weather is often sunny, I love being a weekend warrior.
Current & Past Speaking Engagements:[getnoticed-event-table scope=”all” max=”50″ expanding=”true”] [button href=”http://digitalbrandinginstitute.com/contact/” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”false”]Book Me For Your Next Event[/button]
Have an upcoming story regarding social media or digital marketing? Need statements or an interview from a specialist? I can help.
[button href=”http://digitalbrandinginstitute.com/contact/” primary=”false” centered=”false”]Contact me with the details of your story.[/button]
I speak on topics related to social media, digital marketing, and branding. Every speech is customized to your organization’s theme or goals and available as keynote or breakout session. Some of my recent keynotes include:
- What goes into digital strategy planning
- How to use data to improve your strategy
- Best practices for digital strategy implementation
- Learn various ways to test your strategy
- Case studies of businesses with great digital strategies
Session Title: How Digging into the Data Will Give Your Social Marketing an Edge
Abstract: Are you tapping into your social media data stream? Find out how to leverage the avalanche of data your customers are producing to gain actionable insight. This session will outline a specific data collection strategy that will supercharge your social media campaigns. Learn how data will help you communicate better with consumers and move from being reactive to predictive.
Session Title: Driving Leads To Sales With Content Marketing
Abstract: There’s a reason 63 percent of marketers across all verticals plan to spend money on producing content this year. That’s because content marketing is a proven marketing strategy that has demonstrated monetary results. Whether you’re a business-to-business (B2B) or a business-to-consumer (B2C) marketer, the fact remains the same: Your top three priorities when it comes to your digital goals are generating leads, driving sales and improving brand awareness. In this session, Juntae DeLane will reveal how content marketing will help you:
- Turn your audience into customers
- Reach the exact audience you want, while setting yourself apart from the competition
- Discover proven ways to grow a large and loyal fan base
- Increase your leads and paying customers
Like you, Juntae DeLane has seen the digital landscape change drastically. As the current Digital Brand Manager for the University of Southern California, he creates vision and strategy for the Admission and Financial Aid department’s digital and online platforms. His passions for digital marketing, trends, and creativity serve to further his quest to help businesses grow their platform. Juntae has experience working within a management or consultant capacity for brands such as Coca-Cola, Sony, Verizon, NBCUniversal, and Paramount Pictures.
His breadth and depth of experience across industries has made him a sought-after campaign strategist and consultant. As a result, Juntae founded Digital DeLane, a digital marketing consultancy focused on helping businesses to reach, engage and convert their target audiences. Juntae is also a public speaker and blogger that loves to share his insight on digital marketing techniques.