Inbound marketing earns consumer attention by providing content that meets a need. Outbound marketing pushes products or services without effectively building relationships.
The content marketing revolution has begun! More organizations are starting to prioritize Inbound Marketing initiatives and you should too.
Blue Frog Marketing created an infographic that shows why Inbound Marketing is the way to go!
Inbound Marketing vs. Outbound Marketing
Earns the attention of customers, makes the company easy to be found, and draws customers to a website by producing interesting content.
- 57% of TV viewers use web simultaneously.
- Having a blog will get you 55% more traffic.
- 2/3 of U.S. Internet users regularly use a social media network.
- 67% of B2C companies have acquired a customer via Facebook.
- 41% of B2B companies have acquired a customer via Facebook.
Average cost of lead generation: $143
Pushes products or services on customers using old techniques that do not warrant communication, and are easily overlooked.
- Only 30% of the links search users click on are paid ads.
- 86% of people skip TV commercials.
- Businesses see a 63% increase in marketing effectiveness in social media.
- 57% of companies have acquired a customer via blogging.
- 42% of companies have acquired a customer via Twitter.
Average cost of lead generation: $373
How has Inbound Marketing benefited your organization?