Do you know how to use the PESO model to integrate your digital communications strategy? A #DBIChat hosted by Gini Dietrich Gini Dietrich is the founder and CEO of Arment
Do you know how to use the PESO model to integrate your digital communications strategy?
A #DBIChat hosted by Gini Dietrich
Gini Dietrich is the founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, a digital marketing communications firm based in Chicago. She is the author of Spin Sucks, co-author of Marketing in the Round, and co-host of Inside PR. She also is the lead blogger at Spin Sucks and is the founder of Spin Sucks Pro.
Are you familiar with the PESO Model?
If your answer is both No, then come chat with us! See the questions we’ll discuss below.
If you are a subject matter expert, we are inviting you to share your insights about the topic!
Join us this Wednesday, May 3, 2017, at 12 PM PDT and chat with Gini!
Get to know more about how you can use the peso model to integrate your digital communications strategy.
Here are the questions for the upcoming DBIChat:
- What is the PESO model?
- Why do marketers and PR professionals need the PESO model?
- Why should PR pros care about having a content strategy? Isn’t media relations their focus?
- What ROI metrics can PR commit to?
- What is the role of media relations in the PESO model?
- Where does thought leadership fit into the PESO model?
- How do we ensure our PR content focuses on the right topics?
- What are your must-have digital PR tools for executing against the PESO model?
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Digital Branding Institute