As traditional digital marketing tactics start to plateau, there’s never been a better time to focus on digital branding. In this digital branding university review, I’ll show you have to use the community to work smarter before working harder.
Maybe you don’t have an online presence, but you need to build one, or you’re already online but not getting enough business. Perhaps you want to help others, but you don’t know whether you should start a blog. Or You want to make an impact, but you’re missing a nuts-and-bolts recipe for implementing high-leverage strategies.Or you know you can start something on the side, but you don’t have enough time to make it truly successful.
Our grads range from individuals to organizations looking to build a profitable digital brand.
So if you’re an Entrepreneur and Small Business Owner, Author, Speaker, Social Media Manager, Business Executive, Blogger, Podcaster, Real Estate Agent, Sales Professional, Online Marketer, Pastor, or Experts in ANY field
Digital Branding University is for you.
Digital Branding University Review: What is DBU?
Well, it’s the world’s best online community for digital branding. It begins with a training program that teaches you how to use digital branding to grow your business.
You’ll not only learn something, but you’ll be able to implement the specific tactics within your business at each phase.
First, each of the digital branding concepts is reviewed. Then the framework, examples, and templates are given so you can take those tactics and incorporate them into your business. Then you’re shown how you can implement each of those tactics on your own business.
Ultimately, you’ll learn how to build your digital brand piece by piece and step by step.
So, here’s what you’ll learn…
In this phase you’ll define your digital brand so that you can:
- Bring your brick-and-mortar brand into the digital world.
- Discover the right goals for your brand.
- Create a brand story that taps into people’s emotions.
- And choose the best buzzwords that immediately resonate with your customers.
You’ll learn about auditing your digital brand so that you can remove negative content from Google, set a plan for damage control, and monitor your brand.
If someone with no knowledge of you or your offering encountered you online, what first impression would they walk away with? A digital brand audit will help you:
- Understand audience perception of your brand.
- Understand the position of your business.
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of your online marketing.
During phase two you get the strategy of how to build a profitable digital brand.
You’ll learn how to:
- Say the right things.
- Define your brand boundaries.
- Create your multipurpose biography.
- Establish your home base.
You’ll discover how to:
- Develop your Social Media Success Strategy
- Get more leads with social media
- Manage social media
- Build your Twitter following
- Use strategies for social media success
This phase will provide the tips and tactics you’ll need to use social media successfully for your brand.
In this phase, you get a content marketing roadmap to guide your efforts from content planning and creation, to promotion.
Here’s what you do:
- Create Your Editorial Calendar
- Learn Tools For Content Planning
- Repurpose Your Content
- Uncover Content Marketing Best Practices
- Manage Content Marketing In 30 Minutes A Day
You also learn how to build a large email list and convert your audience into customers or clients.
You discover how to:
- Craft Your Welcome Emails
- Build Your Onboarding Emails
- Create A Lead Magnet to Build Your Email List
- Increase Your Sales With Segmentation
- Use Google Analytics for Email Tracking
In this phase, you get a step-by-step process for creating Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns as well as advanced ad strategies to implement on these social networks. You also learn techniques to grow your brand through dedicated partner emails.
You learn how to relate to using search engine algorithms to identify the searcher’s wants (or what they are looking for), and designing your online marketing campaign accordingly to attract the maximum number of qualified prospects.
You learn how to:
- Develop Your Keyword Strategies
- Optimize Your Images
- Enhance Your Off-Page SEO
- Manage your link-building campaigns
In this phase, you get the necessary steps to measure your digital branding impact.
Such as measuring how your brand is performing within the framework of customer perception and competing brands.
Then you get an outline of the various ways you can “cash in” on your digital brand and determine which strategy is right for you.
In this phase, you find that one tactic that will move the needle in your business.
And you’re told everything you should know before outsourcing your digital brand management.
Digital Branding University Review: Here’s What You Get?
There are also two community events taking place each month:
- The DBU Masterclasses
- Live Q&A conference calls.
First, the masterclass features exclusive interviews with A-list guests to cover topics such as the exact blueprint they used to develop multiple streams of income. Or how they got a thousand people to view their blog post. Or how to get more traffic in 15 minutes with SEO. Or how to quickly convince anyone to buy from you. Or how to write headlines that make people want to read your content.
During the Live Q&A conference calls. You get at least an hour conversing with everyone in the group. I’ll be answering questions, helping you to brainstorm campaign ideas, and providing guidance and strategy for building your digital brand. This gives you the opportunity to get your specific questions answered and learn from everyone else, so you never stay stuck.
After the conference call, everyone is emailed a full recording and notes from the call to reference later.
You also get ongoing access to the private Facebook group which is a powerful feature of Digital Branding University.
This is like having the chance to sit in a coffee shop for an hour each week with someone who’s built the kind of audience that you’re trying to build to get hands-on help and in-depth guidance for your specific questions.
That includes many who have already built massive digital brands and can give you the practical answers and resources that you need from their own experience. And it also includes people just like you who are starting out and can give you the encouragement so that you know you’re not in this alone. Not to mention that my team and I regularly join the conversation and answer questions both in a post and via live video. This gives you a level of access to me that frankly few people enjoy.
Digital Branding University Review: Pro’s and Con’s
When it comes to building your digital brand you have three options:
- You could just quit altogether. I mean you may think you know this task looks daunting. You may feel overwhelmed. You may just want to quit…And that’s certainly a legitimate choice. And if you decide to do that I’ll respect it. If you’re going to quit, quit.
- Then there’s the second option. You can continue to go it alone hoping to get better results. You can do your own research. You could try to figure it out by trial and error. But I promise you that’s going to take A LOT longer.
- Or choice number three. You can let me help you get better results. You’ll be using a proven system to help you build a profitable digital brand.
And it really comes down to this single question: Do you really have the time to tackle every obstacle on your own? If you’re anything like me, you don’t.
Have you taken Digital Branding University? Please submit your review below…