Today’s customers have a shortened attention span, so what are you doing to keep their attention? How are you making an emotional connection with your customers? Below you will find 6 ways to make your customers fall in love with your brand:
The infographic below from One Deep Design gives you 6 ways to make your customers fall in love with you.
- Provide great customer service. Go the extra mile to satisfy their needs because 89% of customers stop doing business with a company after experiencing poor customer service.
- Have a great brand identity. 46% of people say a website’s design is the number one criterion discerning the credibility of a company (don’t cut corners here, spend the necessary resources to button-up your brand).
- Create great content. Interesting content is one of the top 3 reasons people follow brands on social media. B2B companies with blogs generate more traffic than those who don’t and Twitter users buy from brands they follow. I have a great template that outlines a digital strategy that can help.
- Create a cool factor. People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
- Under promise and over deliver. 3 out of 4 customers say they have spent more with a company because of a history of positive experiences.
- Add testimonials to your website. Adding testimonials to your website can increase sales by 250% or more.
Are there any additional ways to build stronger relationships with your customers?