How do you plan to stand out in the crowd? With over 500 million Tweets sent per day, how do you plan to make your message stick?
The folks at The Daily Telegraph have created an infographic that highlights how to increase engagement on Twitter.
- 73% of people feel better about an SME after following it on Twitter.
- 43% of people plan to make multiple purchases from SMEs they follow on Twitter.
- 18% increase in engagement for Twitter accounts that respond to followers at least once a week.
- Tweets with hashtags receive twice as much engagements as those without.
- Tweets that ask followers to “RT” increase the rate of retweets by 10 times.
- Asking followers to “retweet” increases said rate by 23 times.
- 92% of Twitter interactions are link clicks.
- Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks, 89% more favorites and 150% more retweets than those without.
- Using more adverbs and verbs in your posts can increase click through rates by between 1% and 3%.
How do you increase engagement on Twitter?