One benefit of digital marketing is its hyper-targeting capabilities. This bodes well for local businesses.
The folks at Brandmuscle developed an infographic that highlights 3 digital local marketing tactics.
Here are some key insights and interesting statistics…
- 91% of consumers check their email daily.
- 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message.
- Email marketing has an ROI of 4,300%.
- 76% of email opens occur in the first two days after an email is sent.
- 48% of emails are opened on mobile devices.
- 11% of emails are optimized for mobile.
- As of January 2014, 74% of online adults use social networking sites.
- Facebook is the biggest referrer of traffic to Shopify stores at 63%
- 25% of smartphone owners ages 18-44 say they can’t recall the last time their smartphone wasn’t next to them.
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
- 70% of adults in the United States trust product opinions from their family and friends.
- 70% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- A one-star increase in Yelp rating leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue.
- 73% of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a business more.
- 95% of unhappy customers will return if an issue is resolved quickly and efficiently.
- 70% of people will consult reviews or ratings before purchasing.